Based in the French Alps near Annecy, Techmeta Engineering is a world leader in the niche market of electron beam welding (EBW).
Since 1964, the company has designed, manufactured and sold its technologies worldwide in the areas of EBW machines and related EBW engineering processes (spare parts, consumables, retrofits).
The company operates in the high-end business sectors of aeronautics, aviation, aerospace, defence, research, nuclear, automotive and medical.
Joining the TECHMETA team means above all taking part in a human adventure made up of men and women passionate about and driven by the same desire: to meet all the challenges.
As a AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN M/F, you are in charge of :
- To carry out technical studies in accordance with the specifications while respecting costs and deadlines in the fields of automation, industrial computing, supervision, numerical control, etc.
- To implement technical solutions and to ensure the commissioning of machines for customers
- To provide your assistance and ensure the maintenance of the machines on the international customer site
- To train users on the machines,
- To provide support and advice to internal teams,
- Produce and update all machine and administrative documentation.
- Programming languages: Codesys, Ladder, Functional Block, Grafcet, Flexium (Num) and Unity (Schneider), Intouch (new machines supervision) and Proface (retrofits supervision)
- General knowledge of electronics, electricity, automation, industrial computing, hydraulics, mechanics, vacuum and pneumatics
- English level A2.
- Driver’s licence B mandatory.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Teamwork Curiosity and strength of proposal
- Adaptability and availability
- Sense of customer satisfaction and results
WORKPLACE & TRAVEL:
- 70% of time in Metz-Tessy (74370)
- 30% of time in travel: International (Asia-America-Europe) and France.
From BAC+2 to License (diploma and/or experience in electronics) with successful professional experience of at least one year in a similar position
- Open-ended contract – Full time.
COMPENSATION & ADVANTAGES
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- 13th month payment, working time reduction, restaurant voucher, travel bonus.
- Training course and internal support
Send your CV et motivation letter to the Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org