OUR EB SOLUTION MEET ALL YOUR CHALLENGES : NOTRE EQUIPE D’EXPERTS VOUS ATTEND POUR PARTAGER ENSEMBLE DE NOUVEAUX CHALLENGES PROFESSIONNELS
Job description « Technical Supervisor Asia-Pacific (APAC) »
Headquartered in the French Alps, nearby Annecy, Techmeta Engineering is a world leader in the niche market of Electron Beam Welding (EBW). Since 1964, the company design, manufacture and sell its technologies worldwide, could it be EBW machines and related (spare parts, consumables, retrofits) or EBW engineering processes. Export counts for 90% with a major stake in Asia, mostly China and India and the company gradually expand its market share on new areas. The company operates in high-end business fields, namely aeronautics, aviation, aerospace, defence, research, nuclear, automotive and medical. Global turnover is 9Mil euros (2020, est.) for 40 employees.
To secure its growth and bring additional support to its main markets, Techmeta is currently hiring a “Technical Supervisor APAC”. After a hands on our technologies, products and processes, the position will be re-located in India to support the growing Indian market and help the brand to bring additional support to the Asia Pacific region in the mid-term.
– Handles customer service interactions, installation, maintenance and repairs either direct or in partnerships with third-party vendors
– Ensures excellent customer service, maintains strong relationships with customers and third-party vendors (agents & distributors), and ensures repeat customers.
– Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships
– Report to Aftermarket Manager with dot line reporting to Technical Manager
In the mid-term, the responsibilities are expected to develop with the setup of the company own direct sales force in India, becoming Techmeta India subsidiary. The following responsibilities are expected in addition to the above :
– Team up and create a work pair with the local Sales Manager to develop both local direct sales & services competences
– Establish sales and technical proposals, realized as a pair.
– Source, evaluate and audit local manufacturers to suggest transfers of technologies
– Hire, develop local service and application team and help to train new employees in company procedures.
– Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new service orders, and tracking inventory.
– Resolving service problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk’s productivity and customer service.
– Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
– Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company’s high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
Required background and key attributes :
– Bachelor’s degree in electricity or electronics or related fields
– Knowledge in engineering, maintenance, mechanics or mechatronics is desirable
– Previous sales and management experience may be advantageous.
– General industries knowledge
– Excellent communication, business sense and customer service skills.
– Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
– Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
– The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
– Be resourceful and able to handle several tasks at the same time.
– High level of responsiveness to cope with demanding emerging economies
– Act as a solution provider to serve the market and “educate” customers
– French language a definite advantage
– Fluent English a must (TOEFL 22-30 or equivalent), technical English a plus
Send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: email@example.com