Man with large general knowledges, you participate in the implementation of the worldwide commercial strategy and ensure the development of electron beam welding machines sales. Hierarchically dependent on the CEO, you lead the implementation of his strategy. You work:
- in close connection with the technical manager to analyze customers’ needs or their specifications and then build commercial offers.
- with the other departments (engineering offices, machine manufacturing, after-sales service, R&D department) to follow-up all the projects in the order book.
- Interact with our prospects and customers all over the world. Missions: 50% of the time.
- Strengthen customer’s satisfaction and maintain a close relationship.
- Participate to trade fairs and exhibitions and help to develop the sales and marketing strategy.
- Elaborate the offers in collaboration with the engineering offices.
- Negotiate contracts and track project opportunities.
- Follow the machines in the order book (progress, respect of the technical specifications, payment terms, meetings, customer reception, pre-dispatch inspection with the customer).
- Define the commercial action plan (targeting, interlocutors, preparation of technical files…).
- Know how to synthesize customer requests.
- Design a technical feasibility proposal.
- Check the conditions of realization of an order.
- Analyze sales results.
- Lead a meeting and negotiate in English.
- Interact with different culture customers.
- Develop and update management tools for the sales department.
- Work with a project team.
- Make decisions and arbitrate
- Be collaborative and have a participative mind
- Have a good relationship and facilitate transverse relations with the other company’s departments
- Show curiosity and initiative
- Develop a technical argumentation
- Adapt to situations and people
- Listen, communicate and convince
- Convey a positive image of the company
MISSIONS: Europe, Asia.
ENGINEERING DEGREE (Mechanics, Electronics)
MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE