Pragmatic man, you manage the electrical and mechanical engineering offices. Hierarchically dependent on the CEO, you lead development projects and improvements of our Electron beam welding machines. You work closely together with:
- The sales team to analyze customer specifications and then build technical offers for new projects.
- The production manager up to the successful completion of the customer projects.
- The after-sales service for solving technical problems.
- The R&D manager for industrialization of innovations
- Manage the engineering Offices
- Analyze the customers specifications
- Develop technical offers
- Participate in the product development strategy
- Ensure the technical & technological watch
- Manage development and improvement projects
- Optimize machines costs
- Support all the technical teams until the projects are completed
- Knowledge in physics, electronics, industrial computing, mechanics, vacuum technics & vision.
- Design technical feasibility studies
- Attend to meetings and negotiate in English
- Interact with various customers worldwide taking in account their specific culture
- Develop management tools
- Work in a project team
- Argue and affirm your knowledge
- Make decisions and arbitrate
- Be collaborative and have a participative mind
- Have a good relationship and facilitate transverse relations with the other company’s departments
- Show curiosity and initiative
- Manage, involve, federate a team
- Convince and motivate
FEW MISSIONS: Europe, Asia.
ENGINEERING DEGREE Electronics
MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE