TECHMETA IS RECRUITING: SALES ENGINEER M/F – DE
Based in the French Alps near Annecy, Techmeta Engineering is a world leader in the niche market of electron beam welding (EBW).
Since 1964, the company has designed, manufactured and sold its technologies worldwide in the areas of EBW machines and related EBW engineering processes (spare parts, consumables, retrofits).
The company operates in the high-end business sectors of aeronautics, aviation, aerospace, defence, research, nuclear, automotive and medical.
Joining the TECHMETA team means above all taking part in a human adventure made up of men and women passionate about and driven by the same desire: to meet all the challenges.
To strengthen our teams, we are recruiting a SALES ENGINEER.
Your main mission will be to follow the activity of customers in order to analyze their needs and to offer them offers of spare parts, service, upgrading of machines corresponding to their needs. You will monitor the proper implementation of the interventions in order to measure customer satisfaction. You will also provide telephone support in order to provide customers with technical solutions adapted to quality and deadline requirements.
KEY SKILLS :
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Make commercial offers for aftermarket and machine upgrades.
- Technical knowledge of machine tools or special machines.
- Technical knowledge of FE Techmeta machines is a plus.
- Mastery of computer tools, Excel, ERP.
- English and French read, spoken and written.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Advise a client or an internal department on technical solutions
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and know how to work cross-functionally.
- Know how to adapt to the interlocutors.
- Ability to persuade.
- Manage stress.
- Know how to listen, reformulate, question to facilitate communication.
- Be responsive and available.
WORKPLACE : Metz-Tessy (74370) – France
BAC+2, 5 years of technical experience on machines.
- Open-ended contract – Full time.
COMPENSATION & ADVANTAGES
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- 13th month payment, working time reduction, restaurant voucher, travel bonus.
Send your CV et motivation letter to the Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org