Joining the TECHMETA team is above all about getting involved in a human adventure, bringing together men and women who share a passion and enthusiasm for rising to the challenge.
The world leader in electron beam welding, TECHMETA is a French company on a human scale, with an international presence to meet all the major technological challenges in the field of welding. Our customised electron beam welding machines and state-of-the-art technology enable us to offer high added value in many sectors of activity. We are recruiting a WAREHOUSE PROCUREMENT MANAGER to join our team. Your main role will be to plan, organise and oversee logistical operations (receiving, storage, order preparation, procurement, shipment of goods, etc.), fulfilling requirements in terms of deadlines, quality, costs, internal procedures, regulations and health and safety guidelines.
▪ Warehouse management and stock control
▪ Ordering supplies when required
▪ Production and follow-up of orders for equipment and consumables
▪ Checking the compliance of deliveries and preparing manufacturing orders.
▪ Monitoring and dispatching customer orders.
▪ Managing relations with transporters to organise shipments.
▪ Managing relations with suppliers to organise procurement and optimise costs.
▪ Planning techniques.
▪ Expertise in using IT systems, Excel, ERP.
▪ Written and spoken English.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Meticulous and methodical.
• Ability to work with respect for procedures and standards.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with other departments.
• Ability to adapt to different situations and people.
• Responsive and available.
• At least 2 years’ higher education (in logistics or procurement)
• Full-time position on a 1-year contract with option to extend to a permanent contract
“13th month” salary, “RTT” (reduced working hours), restaurant vouchers.
Send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org