Based in the French Alps near Annecy, Techmeta Engineering is a world leader in the niche market of electron beam welding (EBW).
Since 1964, the company has designed, manufactured and sold its technologies worldwide in the areas of EBW machines and related EBW engineering processes (spare parts, consumables, retrofits).
The company operates in the high-end business sectors of aeronautics, aviation, aerospace, defence, research, nuclear, automotive and medical.
Joining the TECHMETA team means above all taking part in a human adventure made up of men and women passionate about and driven by the same desire: to meet all the challenges.
As a ITINERANT CURATIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN M/F, you are in charge of providing preventive & curative maintenance on special machines, implementing technical solutions and conducting engineering studies in accordance with the specification transmitted within budget and on schedule.
- Provide technical assistance consultancy services: analyse and diagnose customer issues, deal with malfunctions or supply technical solutions to the customer’s needs while guaranteeing the proper functioning of the equipment.
- Conduct engineering studies in the areas of electricals, electronics, development and automation.
- Propose and implement technical solutions for improving and upgrading equipment, taking into account component obsolescence constraints.
- Travel to customer international sites for breakdown repair, installation and engineering, machine startup and retrofit services. Carry out equipment startup and acceptance.
- Research welding parameters.
- Guarantee the escalation of information to the customer and inside the company, with a permanent focus on customer needs.
- Collaborate with other departments to accomplish the mission and achieve the set objectives.
- Provide customer and user training in the main functions of an EBW machine and equipment novelties.
- Stay informed of company product upgrades.
- Generate and update the machine and administrative documentation package.
- Knowledge in electronics, electricals, automation, industrial IT, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Computer skills.
- English level B1.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Good interpersonal skills – Ability to communicate – Teaching ability – Adaptation.
- Ability to get results.
- Metz-Tessy (74370)
- 30% of time in travel: International (Asia-America-Europe) and France.
- Driver’s licence B mandatory.
- BAC+2 (diploma and/or experience in electronics). Entry-level accepted.
- Open-ended contract – Full time.
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- 13th month payment, working time reduction, restaurant voucher, travel bonus.
Send your CV and motivation letter to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com