Based in the French Alps near Annecy, Techmeta Engineering is a world leader in the niche market of electron beam welding (EBW).
Since 1964, the company has designed, manufactured and sold its technologies worldwide in the areas of EBW machines and related EBW engineering processes (spare parts, consumables, retrofits).
The company operates in the high-end business sectors of aeronautics, aviation, aerospace, defence, research, nuclear, automotive and medical.
Joining the TECHMETA team means above all taking part in a human adventure made up of men and women passionate about and driven by the same desire: to meet all the challenges.
As a MALE/FEMALE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, you are in charge of performing preventive maintenance operations on special machines, in daily compliance with safety guidance and in accordance with the internal procedures.
- Carry out the maintenance and calibration of the machines on site or on the customer’s site.
- Re-configure the machine and make a weld test seam.
- Generate the field operation reports.
- Participate in the assembly and installation of the machines, in line with quality requirements, on time and within budget.
- Guarantee the escalation of information to the customer and inside the company, with a permanent focus on customer needs.
- Collaborate with other departments to accomplish the mission and achieve the set objectives.
- Train final users in the maintenance of the machines.
- Stay informed of company product upgrades.
- Generate and update the machine and administrative documentation package.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, as a priority, and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge in the areas of hydraulic systems, electronics, electricals, automation and industrial IT is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- English level A2.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Good interpersonal skills – Ability to communicate – Teaching ability – Adaptation.
- Good physical and oral presentation.
- Rigour – self-control.
- Metz-Tessy (74370)
- 50% of the time spent in trips abroad: Asia – Europe – America.
- Driver’s licence B mandatory.
- BAC (diploma and/or experience in mechanical systems). Entry-level accepted.
- Open-ended contract – Full time.
- Salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- 13th month payment, working time reduction, restaurant voucher, travel bonus.
Send your CV et motivation letter to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com